Psychological crisis counseling: we provide crisis counseling within 24 hours
With our nationwide network of crisis psychologists, we can start treatment within 24 hours. All employees may find themselves in a situation where they need professional help to deal with work or family issues.
Crisis support for employees may be relevant for the following:
- Accidents at work where employees have been physically injured.
- Violent incidents that affect psychologically, such as violence, assault, robbery.
- Relatives of victims of occupational accidents resulting in death.
- Colleagues of injured persons, debriefing individually and in groups
- Acute stress management for employees who have broken down due to stress.
- Rounds of layoffs and redundancies.
Examples of tasks that can also affect the work function of an employee include: bullying, harassment, stalking, relationship problems, substance abuse and sudden deaths in the family.
Avoid administrative worries during a crisis situation
We offer to take over the administrative tasks related to psychologist mediation and all this at a very competitive price. With us, there is no need for a subscription - all that is needed is a call to us that you have an employee or a customer who needs help, then our apparatus will be activated and from here the problems will be professionally taken care of.
Our multidisciplinary team of licensed, university-educated psychologists with at least 10 years of experience is regularly updated with the latest knowledge in the field of stress and mental health, both in terms of research, tool development and legislative changes.
- Psychological counseling can be offered when there is a sick leave or as support during and after serious physical illness.
- This can also include mental health issues such as stress, depression and anxiety. For example, a process may consist of 3-5 individual interviews followed by a round-table discussion to identify possible courses of action and additional needs.
- Psychological counseling ensures a quick and supportive return to work, which in the long term will reduce absenteeism and increase productivity.