Physiotherapist position available a as soon as possible to work full or part time in several large international companies located in the Copenhagen area.
Health Group develops companies and puts the employee in focus, through a knowledge-based approach to health initiatives and the workplace environment. Our theory frame is the broadly appreciative concept of health in combination with recognized prevention programs. If you wish to be part of a company in constant development, read on below.
As a physiotherapist at Health Group, you will work at professional in-house clinics located with our customers. Here, your schedule and workday will be exciting and versatile, consisting of i.e., physiotherapy, ergonomics, personal training, team training etc.
You will receive thorough training in central principles, concepts and our company philosophy.
- A position consisting of physiotherapy, ergonomics, programming, personal training and team activities as well as administrative work tasks.
- A versatile schedule in a company that is thriving for constant development in order to deliver the best possible product.
- High degree of independence in planning your schedule.
- A+ colleagues and multiple social teambuilding events each year.
- A position with the opportunity for personal and professional development through the daily tasks and relevant field related courses.
- A fixed schedule and a competitive hourly rate.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is service-minded, outgoing and smiling
- Is stable, responsible and committed to own physiotherapeutic development
- Is empathetic and manages to put the patient in the center and understand that walking the extra mile, makes the difference
- Is independent, ready for change and takes on new challenges with a smile
- Wants to be a team player and shows flexibility in his work, also in the future
- Has experience in individual training, team training. There is no requirement for experience in ergonomics – naturally this is a plus.
Read more about Health Group by clicking this link. If you have further questions regarding. the job, you are welcome to contact us at 70201626.
Your application and CV must be marked “Fys2022-1” in the subject field and sent to project manager Frederik Kehler via e-mail: [email protected]
Job interviews and training are held on an ongoing basis as soon as possible, once we have found the right candidate.
We look forward to meeting you.
Health Group A / S