Consent to Processing of Personal Data
Based on your consent provided at the end of this document (the “Consent”), Novo Nordisk A/S will process (e.g., collect, use, store, and share) your personal data in accordance with this Consent and applicable law.
WHO ARE WE?
The company responsible for processing your personal data is:
Novo Nordisk Health & Safety
Phone: 4444 8888
You can always contact Novo Nordisk Data Privacy Officer at [email protected] with questions or concerns about how we process your personal data.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU?
We get your personal data from the following sources:
- From you directly.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process personal data about you for the following purpose:
- To be able to monitor incident allergy symptoms in Novo Nordisk A/S.
You are not required to provide us with your personal data, but we cannot provide you with further counselling if you don’t.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS ABOUT YOU?
For the purpose described above in Section 3, we may process the following types of personal data:
- Contact information – your Novo Nordisk initials.
- Data concerning health – symptoms of allergy.
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We share your personal data with:
- Health Group who collects the types of personal data as mentioned above.
- If you state that you have allergic symptoms Novo Nordisk Health & Safety (NORG and TECN) will be informed of your initials to contact you and offer you further examination.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will keep your personal data for the following period of time:
- If you answer yes to symptoms and have a further examination, your individual data will be kept for 10 years after, you leave Novo Nordisk A/S.
- If you answer no to symptoms, or do not wish further examination, your data will only be kept as anonymous data that cannot be traced to you in any way.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can obtain further information on the personal data which we store and processes about you and to the extent you have such right under applicable law, you can get a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. Further, you may object to your personal data being processed or request that your personal data is rectified. Furthermore, you may withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data at any time.
If you wish to use one or more of your rights, please contact us using the contact information under Section 1.
If you have any complaints about our processing of your personal data, you may contact the Data Protection Agency in your country, e.g., this would be the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are a citizen in Denmark.
By participating in this survey, you consent to our processing of data.